Friday, July 10, 2009

Our new house


Here it is! Our beautiful new home. I will post more pictures later. You can't tell in this picture, but I have a red door, for those that know me well, I'm happy. I just scored at my neighbor's garage sale too and got some nice chairs and a topiary and some planters for our front porch. We love sitting on our porch while the kids ride bikes in the cul de sac. It has 5 bedrooms, a loft an upstairs laundry room, and even a fireplace in the master bedroom, ooh la la. Plus Tom and I have our OWN separate closets now, before we were sharing a tiny little corner that shouldn't have even been considered a closet! I just love having SPACE, a place for everything...and I even have some empty cupboards!! Can I get a what what?

4 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations! Your home sounds amazing!!! What neighborhood are you in? I have to have a red door too. :)

Jean McKendrick said...

Your home is beautiful! I am jealous. We have less space here than in CO and that has been a challenge, but at least it has forced me to go into turbo organize mode and go through all the stuff we really don't use or need. :)

brooke said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Miss ya!

StephieMae said...

Oh congrats on the move!! Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! How exciting!