Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tom's Birthday



Tommy turned 34! He was so happy about his star wars cake. (Did I mention I'm talking about my husband, NOT my 6 yr. old?) Just kidding, he's always a kid at heart and he thought the cake was pretty awesome, well, I'm his wife, so what do you expect. Just humor people. This video is pretty comical, IF you can get thru my/our singing...

And just a quick word about the love of my life, he is my perfect match. We laugh all the time about how we're so perfect for each other. Not perfect, but perfect for each other. Speaking of laughing, it's my favorite thing to hear is his laugh, especially if I made him do it! His laugh and smile are so infectious, everybody loves to have him around. I knew the moment I saw his smile that I had to know the man behind it! He is the best dad, the kids pounce on him the moment he gets home. He keeps them laughing too. He is thoughtful and spiritual and he works so hard for our family, so that I can stay home and be with our kids, a blessing beyond words. He makes me happy, and what better compliment is there? Happy Birthday Tom!

3 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Happy Birthday Tom!!!

COKE FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Tom. When we were kids I thought you were so much younger but your only about 18 months younger. Small world! Hope all is going great up there for you all!

Dani

COKE FAMILY said...

We actually met 6 years ago and were dating for a while. We met at mutual friends bbq. He is great! Tell Darcy I said Hi, too. I've been watching her blog it is amazing how everyone grows! kit....Dani