Friday, July 10, 2009

Mother's Day


So I guess we weren't into taking pictures on Mother's Day, this is all I got, but it's a good one! This is my oldest brother Dane and his youngest of 5 Nataliya, and Kasey, my oldest little brother (make sense?) with his first, Cody. Jett is just thrilled to have cousins his age to play with, can't you tell? The kids and Tom made me breakfast in bed and I got to go shopping at Maurice's for my present. I won't go on forever, (but I could...) but I just love being a mommy with all my heart. Someday, I will be "mom" but right now I'm "mommy" and I love it. I love holding chubby sticky hands, I love having no room in the bed when they come in after a bad dream, I love having the magical kiss to make owies feel better, I love hearing "I love you more than a huge monster mommy," I love the laughter that rings in my home, I love all of it. I am so blessed.

No comments: