Monday, January 4, 2010

Randoms

These pictures are in reverse order, but this is one of Jett's favorite games. He plays peek-a-boo with his favorite blankie. He is my first child to have a "blankie." He has several blankets in his crib, but always he chooses this one.

This was me as a native american for Thanksgiving Joy School! The things we do for kids! The lesson suggested having a guest of native american lineage come speak to the kids, and how easy is that? I'm part Cherokee and it was my turn to teach, I even had a Pocahontas costume to boot! The kids are really good and Kai really enjoys school, especially when it's at our house!

Porter, Caden, Kai, Colby, and Sabra. Chloe was sick that day.

For Thanksgiving we all went to my parent's as usual. It was a great day of feasting and lounging, games, and laughing. My aunt Wendy and her kids and my Grandpa Johnson came too.



2 comments:

Danelle said...

I didn't know you were doing Joy School! Fun. Love the pics. Eli wants to go to Bear World now! Pam and Norm went and looked at cabins at Pine Mountain Lake last week. I'm already so excited for you guys to come this summer!

Jean McKendrick said...

How cute!