Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Year's Party

Kasey was in charge of the New Year's Party this year, so of course it was something creative. He chose to have a decade party, with each family assigned to a decade. I hope it isn't too hard to decide which decade we had...the 80's. Leg warmers were the coolest.My parents, the 60's hippies! My mom even put some orange flower patches all over her pants. It was so cute.
The 70's clan, complete with chops and Farah Fawcett hair-do's.

Here's where it got scary...Kasey's fam was the 90's. He chose to represent the goth statement that became big during that decade, complete with eyeliner, and black nail polish!
Devin was "the future." The mohawk was classic.
Katie had the classic 90's "do" with the bangs and the hair pulled back in the silver clip.
Poor Cody probably couldn't look at his dad.
We had decade-themed music as well as decade facts that we shared all thru the night, along with a pizza taste test. Cheesies Pizza from Elizabeth was the overall favorite. Games, food, laughter, banging pots and pans at midnight, it was a fun night. Happy 2010 everybody!

6 comments:

Kase and Kate said...

These are so funny! I definitely think you look the best out of all of us! I love how many fun memories we have as a family! I loved all your other pictures too and the picture of the goat eating Kai's hair is Hilarious! I never heard that story! So funny! Love you guys! 110 days till baby! thats exciting!

Shannon said...

I have never been so proud to call you my friend after I saw you sporting the hottest 80s outfit EVER! Not kidding. You are smokin' hot in those sassy pants and leg warmers. Where did you find all that goodness?

miss you friend!

Mel said...

You have got to be lieing when you say you are pregnant, cuz you look good girl! Weren't the 80's just the best!

Kelly Evanson said...

ok . . . these were all hilarious. how fun for the whole family to really get into it . . . even your mom and dad. classic pictures. what a fun new years!!

brooke said...

So fun! I miss you and your family. It has been way too long. Hope you guys are good. Love ya!

Kari Davis said...

so my kids keep making me come here to look at how big your kids are getting and to see their cousins... you gotta get Jamie going on her blog!