Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My birthday, Halloween

Well, I turned 30 everyone. Doomsday came and went, with no pictures. I didn't think to take any, and Tom doesn't believe in pictures in general...so... It was a nice day though. We went to lunch with all of my family to the California Kitchen, then to dinner with just us and the kids at Johnny Carino's. So a yummy day of no cooking, works for me!

Halloween was good, but we only had the video camera with us, so I have to have Tom help me figure out how to download those videos onto the computer, and then we will see the kids in their cute costumes with their jack-o-lantern, etc. (BUT, just in case that never happens...) Kalea was Princess Leia, (I did her hair in cinnamon buns over her ears, it was very cute and I was very proud of my skills), Jackson was superman, Kai was Po, the Kung Fu Panda complete with eye liner filled eyes and nose, and Jett was the baby standby Green Dragon. Very cute. They loved trick-or-treating. I'm just glad that stupid holiday is over and we can get on to the real ones!

5 comments:

Ashli Paynter said...

Oh my gosh I had know idea you where prego! Congrats! Do you know what you are having?

Scott & Tami said...

Happy 30th Mandi!!!! Yes, all of us are turning 30 this year....crazy. Life is good though, look at all our growing families. I can't believe Jet is 1 already....who does that kid look like, I can't figure it out. Love all the photos Mandi!!!!

JKLCP said...

Hey Mandi- We have missed seeing you at vb but now I may understand why. Congrats on the baby and happy bday

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Girl! And what is that I see on your side post???? That is what happens when you move away and we don't see each other any more. Congrats on the baby! I need details!

Jody said...

Seriously, your attitude is horrible. I think that if you would try a little harder, you could find some joy in halloween. :)

Let's see, where to start...
love the picture of the house, love the 3 days of hot chocolate and no school (you didn't write that you drank hot chocolate, but who are we kidding - you drank it all day and you know it), love the mental pictures that I have of the kids in their costumes, love that you joined the 30 club, love that Tom doesn't believe in pictures any more than Kevin does, and that your kids will have no more of a record of your presence in their lives than mine will, thanks to the fact that we are always the ones behind the camera...just love it all!!
Stay tuned for some pictures to be posted on my blog that just may earn you a phone call from CPS (goat eating your child ring a bell?)
Love ya!!