Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It was a snowy October...our kids had 3 days of school canceled in a row! I, being a native Coloradan, NEVER had school canceled 3 days in a row, much less in October! See my tracks at the bottom of the driveway where I got stuck! Kalea being attacked by the snowdrift!

Oh no, now Tom! (I guess that was the idea of these pictures...)

Kalea and Kai started making this snowman, while Jackson was at a playdate. Kai didn't last long however, and Kalea made the whole thing by herself!





Watch out! A mountain lion!

These pictures were at the Lowell Family Farm, it was a fun outing for the kids. They got their faces painted and picked out pumpkins and decorated them, went on a hayride, and went on a nature walk. It was a welcome reprieve after being quarantined when Tom came down with the swine flu and I was sick too.








1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

Oh how I miss the snow!! So pretty!