Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jett's 1st birthday!

I can't believe our Jetterbug is one! Where does the time go? We had the traditional one year old luau and it was great. We went down the water slide in the morning, then all the fam and the Dickmans came over, and we had hawaiian haystacks and cake and ice cream. It was a fun day. I just love this little boy. He is our "long lashes" baby. The pediatrician said "He could be a camel with those lashes!" He has the happiest smile and he even "boogies" when he's really happy. He has a miss America wave too. He is pulling himself up on everything, his favorite is me. I love those beautiful eyes and happy smile and babbling sounds. Happy Birthday Mister Jett!

With Shannon
SO happy with my presents
Some of my favorite people...Uncle Dane and Aunt Jamie
The center of attention


Oh ya baby

The ceremonial first year personal cake was a success!


What are you all looking at? Are you sure I can touch it?



A classic gift from the Brandon/Denise family

9 comments:

Veronica said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's 1 either! Last time I saw you, you were still pregnant with him!!!

Arianne Pearce said...

What cute pictures! That bib is so funny. Where do they always find such fun gifts? Wish we were there to celebrate. Happy big 1 year Jett!

Jean McKendrick said...

A year already!? That means I've been following your blog about that long, that's crazy to me! Happy Birthday Jett!

ASHLEY AND RYAN said...

Mandi you have a beautiful family!!

StephieMae said...

Jett is adorable...It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago at church. Here's to a happy Fall!

Kelly Evanson said...

how fun. what a fun 1st birthday tradition and to be with lots of family too! jett is so cute! and i love the t shirt. that is classic.

Jody said...

I wish we had been there for the big luau! He's adorable. And he's reserved for Halle.
I still can't get over those eyelashes!! And I am so proud that he started walking at our humble abode. :)

COKE FAMILY said...

Jett is adorable! Congratulations and on your new baby....my vote is a sister!

Kelly Evanson said...

couldn't tell if that was a shirt or a bib but that is classic!! i think i go through at least 5 bibs a day with ty. he is the biggest drooler!