Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanksgiving


My mom holding Jett during the Thankgiving program.
Brandon's daughter Bekah (above) holding Jett.


So I know I'm behind...here's some pictures of Thanksgiving. Tom is pretty mad that I posted this picture of him, but it's the only picture I had of the feasting table. That's what he gets for not paying attention, he just wanted to get his grub on.
I love my sisters! Jamie (Dane's wife with baby girl in utero, she was born Jan. 12! Name pending...), Katie (Kasey's wife and baby Cody), and Denise (Brandon's wife.) I have another one too in AZ!


2 comments:

Jody said...

"A little behind?" You're way behond a little behind! :) I had almost forgotten what you all look like!
Thanksgiving looks fun. Look how babalicious you look! Love that color on you. And I can't believe how grown up Kalea looks. You need to lock her up for ten or twelve years. Not that I don't think Tom will be able to hold his own when the boys come knocking - in fact I almost feel bad for Kalea already. And I can only hope that I will be there to see it all for myself. I'm sure it will be very entertaining. :)

It looks like Jamie had their baby. What a cutie!

Sorry for the novel - I MISS YOU!!

Jenny said...

Mandi,

Of course I remember you! You are just as beautiful as ever! Your family has grown and they are all beautiful too! Great to see you are all doing so well!