Friday, January 30, 2009

Master of Kung Fu

Kai's favorite movie as of late is Kung Fu Panda. He is almost constantly doing what he thinks is Kung Fu. It is HIL-arious. Sorry the lighting isn't great on it, but you get the idea of what I hear all day...music to my ears I tell ya...when Tom gets home from work he gets greeted with HI-YA! And karate chops perilously close to forbidden territories...anywho...(note that Kai is very proud of dressing himself lately and prefers his pants backwards...choose your battles right?)


8 comments:

Ashli Paynter said...

They are so cute! I bet you just have so much fun!

Unknown said...

how fun! our kids love kung fu panda too. troy & brogan got our kids kung fu panda stuff for xmas and my 2 yr old parker didn't take the headband off for 3 days and wouldn't let go of the nunchucks. fun times! loved looking at all your posts! how fun to have so much family together for the holidays!

Kelly Evanson said...

whoops that was me commenting while rich was logged in!!!

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Your kids are hilarious! We need to get together and have a guitar hero party! We love that game! Stew got guitar hero world tour for christmas and it has some great songs on it.!

Lacey

Jean McKendrick said...

You win the "cool mom" award for playing Kung Fu with Kai. That's too cute.

Arianne Pearce said...

That is so cute! Tell him next time I see him we'll do some kung fu fighting together!

Jody said...

So cute! And the pics of Jett are to die for. How's the single momming coming? Only a few more weeks, right?? Wish I was there and we could hang out while he was gone. Hey, maybe you could sleep in my basement like I slept in yours that one time! MISS YOU!!!!

Jody said...

Thanks for the birthday call - the boys LOVED it! You'd think they'd never heard "Happy Birthday" before. Apparently you guys put a new spin on the song.