Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny Kai

So I have to tell a story about Kai. He says the funniest things. Yesterday I was in my bathroom getting ready, and Kai comes in and starts using the toilet. He was just sitting there after doing his business for the longest time, and I finally said, "Kai, get down and pull up your pants." To which he replies, (in a pathetically hoarse voice because he's had croup), "Mom, will you just give me some privacy?" Just to be sure that's what I heard, I turned around, dumbfounded, and said, "Did you just ask for privacy?" And he said, "Yes, can you give me some privacy?" I busted up and called Tom right away. What 2 yr. old says that? He's a live one!

6 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

That is hilarious!!!!

Jean McKendrick said...

That is funny. Kaden just tells me, "go away mommy, go away", when he's "doing his thing". :)

Jody said...

PRIVACY?! Are you serious? I can't believe he said that!! That kid never ceases to amaze me with his vocab and the way he thinks. He is the funniest little boy. Did you have to sit down and talk to him about how privacy is not an option in a house with Tom? (you know, the changing of the guard and all that) That is just hilarious!
P.S. Still waiting for those halloween pics to get posted...

The Shoemate's said...

that is awesome!

Shannon said...

I love your baby boy! He is a doll! I hope you guys get feeling better! miss you friend!

Da Denninghoff's said...

So cute! Next time youre in Utah please give us a ring. I would love to see you.