Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

Lists of 4

4 random things I like about my husband:
1.He makes me laugh, even when I'm super mad.
2. His blue eyes.
3. His dimples when he smiles.
4.His hands, don't even get me started.

4 jobs I have had
1. receptionist
2. assistant tech producer
3. piano teacher
4. softball pitcher (hey, it paid the bills)
(5. MOMMY!!!)
4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Elf (it's great any time of year)
2. Kung Fu Panda
3. Every Disney movie
4. Ace Ventura (know it almost verbatim)

4 TV shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Prison Break
3. 24
4. The Office

4 People who email me regularly (depends on regularly):
1. Jody
2. Arianne
3. volleyball people
4. My mother-in-law

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Devan
2. Chocolate
3. Jody's pumpkin bread
4. Chocolate

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii always
2. Fiji
3. Tahiti
4. Church History tour

4 things I am looking forward to this year:
1. CHRISTMAS!!!! (I'm like a little kid starting right after halloween...), seeing all of both families is so fun.
2. Thanksgiving
3. hopefully a new house
4. Watching Jett's "firsts"

4 People to tag:
1. Arianne (unless you've already done this one)
2. Jean M.
3. Lacey my cousin
4. Bev

5 comments:

Jody said...

You didn't name chocolate for all four foods? Shocking.

stovall family said...

the picture at the top of your page is HUGE. I can't see the whole thing......is it just me?

I will feel dumb if it is!

and I am also surprised chocolate was not all 4 on your list of favorites!

Jean McKendrick said...

Yes,
I did go see Twilight. I have the same feelings you do, low budget but I felt like they developed the relationship between Bella and Edward pretty well.
I liked it overall and was happy to have a girls night out. I think what I am most anxious to see is how much money it made this weekend. My mom and sisters went to a midnight showing in their small town in oregon and it was sold out, Patricia Allen went to the premier in CO Springs, sounds like everyone across the country went this weekend.

Misty said...

Hey Mandi, it's Misty from Hawaii. I have been following your blog which I got from Maggie and I just wanted to say that you are an awesome family. The pictures were great!!! I miss hanging out. Best wishes.

Ashli Paynter said...

Mandi Hi! This is Ashli Ben's wife. Your kids are so cute! You guys look like you guys have so much fun.