Friday, October 24, 2008

Goblin Valley Camping

Tom and KaiWe went to Goblin Valley in Utah, (it's kinda near arches). It was so fun. Wendy's family met us there, as well as my Grandpa Johnson, Kasey and Katie, and Devin. Dane and Jamie's fam was there as well as my mom and dad. Here's some pictures of the fun.
Aunt Wendy, Sydney, Miki, and Kalea
We were all laughing so hard at Kai during this trying-to-get-his-pants-up-after-peeing-in-a-bush episode. After camping we have to remind him that when we get home we have to pee in the toilet again!

Jackson loves 4-wheeling
Me and Tommy boy out on the trails together, I told him to take me somewhere "easy", let me just tell you I'm lucky to be alive today. I'd hate to see where his idea of "hard" was.

This is such a cool picture of Kalea I think, and you can see the whole valley behind.
Me, Jett, and Kai


Tom
Kai
Grandpa Johnson and Kai

No comments: