Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby shower!

My sisters and mom threw me a baby shower, it was so fun. It was perfect. The food was phenomenal, and it looked so pretty, I had to take a picture! The girly cousins taking a "thank you pop" made by Bev. Quite possibly one of the most delicious desserts I've ever had. (Trust me, I'm a connosieur, and no, I don't know how to spell that...) They were made from red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting...cute and so good!
Kai was definitely a fan
My dad sitting in my fabulous group gift...a glider. I could sit for hours in it...oh wait I do...thanks everybody!
This could've quite possibly been the highlight of the shower, Jett peed all over Brooke! Thankfully she was a good sport about it while we all laughed and took pictures. Sorry Brooke!


2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Hey,
I found your blog on Melanie's page! Congratulations on your new arrival! I was just looking at your facebook entries and thought, "oh she has 3 now" but it's actually 4 now. Beautiful little family. Where are you guys living?

Jean McKendrick said...

It was good to hear from you. I saw you have a "Kai" in your family too. I thought that was cool. Yep, you're right, my Kai is getting so grown up. He is in all day kindergarten now and plays t ball. He was only 2 when we moved here. Kaden's that age now.
How old are your kids?
Did you know Sharon Gilliland recently had twins?