Saturday, June 14, 2008

Camping Memorial Day

So I just realized that Tom is hardly ever on here, the sneaky devil, and I want to show him off because he's lost 70 lbs, that's right 7-0. He looks so good, I can't keep my hands off him. I have to get some more pictures of him on here...stay tuned for sexy husband pictures. ANYHWO, so here is the fam camping at Devil's Head over Memorial Day. It was freeeeezing, but lots of fun.Kai and Mikayla
Jackson and Ty, they may as well have been siamese twins, they are never apart. Here they are proudly displaying the knives Dane carved for them.
Could a fire dept. have a cooler name?
The drama queens, or I guess in this picture they're smoky tree huggers!

1 comment:

Arianne Pearce said...

It would have been fun to be there! Cole and Dallin love camping like a fly loves poo! I have taken them a few times but we just can't get enough of it. Cute kids!!