Monday, October 17, 2011

Backlogging...

I have gotten way behind on my blogging. I find I'm just so busy it's very hard to get to. And, we've gotten a little lazy with taking pictures, we always take them on our phones, and then never take the time to figure out how to download them on to the computer. I made Tom sit down and figure it out, so now I'm blogging all the pictures that were on there. So they will be a little out of order, but at least it will get done!

Here is Kai and Jett, I read to them and have Kai read to me every day and then usually Jett falls asleep, and Kai gets up and does something for quiet time. But this yummy day they both fell asleep next to me...this was the view to my left.... ...and to my right. :)
Keani and Maleah (Bret's daughter) in December, 2010. Keani is 6 months and Maleah is 2 months.






Love me a Nini

Kalea, 9 yrs old

Jackson at age 7

Fell asleep in her swing, about 5 months old


No comments: