Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dad's birthday and the kids

This is a quirky little thing Jett does. He always has his blanket with him...and he will take the corner of it and rub his ear with it. Whatever floats your boat.My closest look-alikes; Kai and Keani. My blondie and blue eyed cutie patooties. They are of the Pearce influence for sure, minus the blue eyes and fair skin from Daddy.
My dad's birthday bash at my house. Not quite as huge of an extravaganza as last year. For his 60th we had a huge surprise party for him. This year was a quieter affair, but still fun.

This is a cute picture of some of the grandkids with their beloved Papa. I am a little melancholy when I see this picture, because just a few days later we would learn that "little" Dane has leukemia. We were just talking with Dane and Jamie about how he had been so tired and pale lately. They thought he had tonsilitis. Look at that long, Justin Bieberish hair! :(




No comments: