Monday, November 8, 2010

My Birthday

My 31st birthday was great. Tom and the kids made me breakfast in bed. They gave me a BIG huge birthday card and a bunch of yummy chocolates from "Mountain Man." They know how to make me happy. :) Then Tom surprised me by taking the day off! It was a Friday and the kids didn't have school, so we had a 3 day weekend. It was beautiful weather, so my family met us at Panera for lunch, and we ate outside on the patio. My mom made me my favorite favorite cake ever...german chocolate! Ono! Nobody makes it like her. Then my parents watched the kids while Tom and I went out. I felt so loved.:)

Poor mister Jett fell the night before and hit his head on the corner of the railing. He had a pretty good gash that we butterflied together, but as you can see, it was oozing the next day. :(





Me, re-enacting blowing out my candles, since it didn't get caught on camera the first time. I'm such a nerd!

No comments: