Sunday, August 8, 2010

Keani's blessing

Here are the pictures of Keani's blessing. Tom's parent's came, and we had a great visit with them. We just love them so much and enjoyed every minute. The kids especially enjoyed singing with Pam and swimming at their hotel pool. They also loved their gifts that "Mutti and Abba" gave them. (Pam, Kai can NOT put the Elmo song book down. He knows every song, and sings all day long!)
The Adams' family came too, and we were so glad to have them there to share in the special day. They hung out afterwards and as usual, we had lots of laughs, and miracle of miracles, Jody stayed awake during a movie! We feel so blessed to have such great friends.
Kasey and his family, and Brandon and his family, as well as my mom and dad were there too. We missed Dane's family, who normally would have been there, but were visiting Jamie's family in VA. I just love having family close, and having such great men stand in the circle was so wonderful. I was so emotional all day because I felt so blessed. Thank you to our family and friends who helped make it such a beautiful day for our little Keani Lynne.
With Kevin and Jody Adams above, Tom's parents, Pam and Norman aka "Mutti" and "Abba" below.

With my parents, and Kasey and Katie.

Brandon's family


Kai (whoa) and Brock Adams
We had a yummy lunch after the blessing
And here are some cute pictures of our little angel.


(My favorite! Yawn, it's tiring being so cute...)

The commentary for the picture below went something like this..."For the love of all that's holy, go lay Jett down for a nap, he's driving everyone crazy...Wait! We have to get a family picture first! Jett, smile! Aww, forget it just take the picture..." A mostly happy family!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Glad you had so many family and friends around to share your her special day. She is oh so cute.

Jody said...

Ahhh what a perfect little family. And I think the miracle of all miracles is that Tom is still in church clothes for the picture, and not in ball shorts and a t-shirt. BTW, the only reason I was able to stay awake for the movie is because you have a mean habit of screaming my name or jumping on me when I do fall asleep, so now I have a phobia of sleeping around you. :) Thanks for letting us crash your day and act like we are family.
P.S. Who's the pregnant midget in the first picture? I need a copy of that picture, since Peyton took the one with my camera and ... well...photography is not his strong suit.