Monday, June 14, 2010

Jett broke his leg!

Poor Jett just got a cast today. It is so sad. He fell on the wet bathroom floor one night while getting all the kids bathed and ready for bed. He wouldn't walk on it for several days, so we finally took him in. He has a hairline fracture on his tibia. Despite how he looks in these pictures, he isn't too happy so far about it. Meanwhile, Tom is out of town, I'm not supposed to lift anything for 2 more weeks because of the c-section, and Keani needs to be fed every 2 hours, the kids are out of school and need taking care of...wow. It's been a week. (Can you tell how tired I am in this picture?) Thank goodness for my mom, family, friends and Kalea helping me or I think I would go crazy. Hopefully it will calm down soon! :)



4 comments:

Mel said...

Poor Baby! and Poor Jet too. I am sorry that it is crazy at your house withot Tom to help. I hope he comes home soon so you can get a nap. Wish I was closer to help.

Jean McKendrick said...

Oh MAN! After having gone through 2 kids with broken bones this past year (one being a leg) I can say I totally feel for you! I think the leg is the worst because they have to be carried a lot and the bathing situation is hard. I am glad you have lots of help. You do look really tired in the picture!

COKE FAMILY said...

Poor little guy...and poor mom. Hope you are all back to running soon!

Kelly Evanson said...

poor little guy and poor you! hope you made it through ok. brandt had a cast this year. and that first week after his surgery was miserable. i didn't just have a baby though. i hope you recovered well from your c-section.