Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here and there

This is Kai and his best buddy Porter. Kai had a mohawk for "Wacky Week" at preschool in honor of Dr. Seuss. This next one is Jett getting his first hair cut at Snip Its. Not too happy as you can see! Afterwards he got a certificate with his picture on it that said he "met all the requirements of a first haircut with courage and bravery." Wellll...not so much. But he looked so cute after! It actually amazes me how much he looks like Jackson in this picture.
This was just a cute moment captured of Daddy reading to his little boys. I am a big stickler about making sure Jett gets read to every nap and bedtime. I read and read and read to my older kids, and sometime I don't feel like Jett gets the same attention being the 4th. So this is one routine I make sure and stick with. He loves it so much and this time Kai jumped in too. Jett's favorite book is a Star Wars book (no prizes guessing who picked that one out...Tom) that talks about spaceships, and Tom makes sound effects for each one. Cherish the moments.

My crazy kiddos using their imaginations...here they have dressed up as pirates...ARG! Yes, Kai is wearing unders on his head in case any of you weren't sure. Big Brother and Sister can be persuasive about what is "cool" I guess!

2 comments:

MamaG said...

Great photos! Hows the pregnancy going? I am due just a few weeks after you. You are one amazing mommy. I am feeling overwhelmed and this is only our second. I can't imagine what 5 would be like! You have a beautiful family!

Shannon said...

I love your family and your kids! Sweet picture of Porter and Kai! Porter with his typical "undone" hair. Gotta love it!